1J – Mrs. Jack
Educational Links that will support the learning in our class:
- Sight words – here is a fun sight word bingo game to play at home http://www.abcya.com/dolch_sight_word_bingo.htm
- Students can practice reading their word family words. This activity is not self correcting, so please check your child’s work when they are done: http://www.readwritethink.org/classroom-resources/student-interactives/word-family-sort-30052.html
- Here is a fun adding game to practice basic facts: http://www.abcya.com/addition.htm
- Practice your subtraction here: http://www.abcya.com/subtraction_game.htm
- Over the summer please continue to work through books on Raz Kids and Mathletics. These log-in cards will come home in the agenda near the end of June.
We are continuing our science unit on Building. If you have the opportunity to fix or build anything at home, please include your child. Have them explore the tools and materials. Ask them about how different materials are joined.